Schedule training and workshops with LeapFrog Systems to quickly create a Product Backlog and Product Roadmap to LEAP your team forward and immediately reap the benefits of Agile delivery.
LeapFrog Systems in action leading an Agile transformation workshop
Contact us today for a complete tour of our references materials within LeapAgile JIRA / Confluence.
- Workshop Catalog
- LeapAgile Assesment
- Start small - evaluate a product, project, or technology decision
- Product Owner
- Launch a "Business Agile" transformation with your Product Owners
- Bridge the gap between classroom knowledge and reality with training that launches your Agile transformation (and produces actual stories and backlogs for your teams)
- LeapAgile Launch
- Produce a Groomed Backlog, MVP1, and Sprint Planning to launch your teams forward into Sprint 1 execution with LEAP
- Design Thinking
- Engage your business partners and customers to create... the Right Thing. Right Now.
- Product Roadmaps
- Retail Site Product Roadmap.pdf
- View this file to see the Product Roadmap results of a LEAP Workshop for a Retail Website
- Workshop Backlog Example
- Scrum-Ban Board for Production Support
- During 'Accept & Deliver,' example of a template used to transition and manage the project or product support work with a board designed for Scrum and Kanban (Scrum-Ban). Efficiently schedule only the ceremonies the team requires from Scrum with our Kanban Trello or JIRA / Confluence board templates to manage production support.
- Transform the backlog into a Sprint Story Board
- Example of the LEAP Trello Agile Scrum story board template used during 'Execute' to transform the LeapWorkshop backlog into a full sprint story board. A complete Scrum project is also available as a reference for you within LeapAgile JIRA / Confluence.
- Workshop Product Backlog
- Example of a Trello Product Backlog created by a LEAP Workshop during 'Launch' for a new project or product. Backlog templates are also available to you within LeapAgile JIRA / Confluence.